John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My PIXMA MG3500 series printer won't turn on. Power has been

Customer Question

My PIXMA MG3500 series printer won't turn on. Power has been checked and it is connected.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: My PIXMA MG3500 series printer won't turn on. Power has been checked and it is connected.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: OS Sierra10.12.5 Mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Over night. It printed fine last night.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's all.
Category: Printers
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 3 months ago.

Try these steps first please>

1. Make sure that the power plug is securely plugged into the power cord connector of the machine,
  2. Press and hold the ON button for 30 seconds.

3. Then Unplug the machine from the power supply, leave unplugged for at least 2 minutes. then plug the machine back in and try powering the machine back on.