John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have just changed to NBN and our printer which is an

Customer Question

We have just changed to NBN and our printer which is an EpsonET-2550 is not connecting. so I am trying to do setup again, it asks for a password ***** I am not sure what it is. Where do I find the password?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is an ET-2550 and it is less than 12 months old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has only happened today as that is when we changed to NBN
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had to manually add the PC to the Network before it would work. when you start to go through the setup it comes up with the correct network but I just don't know what the password ***** ***** when I originally set it up
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Does your PC computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,