John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer uses wifi to connect to my computer. Everytime i

Customer Question

Hello. My printer uses wifi to connect to my computer. Everytime i want to print something, I have to switch the printer off and on before it will print, even if it is 10 minutes since I last printed. I have installed updates but this does not make any difference
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a MFC 9335CDW which I bought in January or February of this year
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OS Sierra 10.12.3
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been a problem for a few months. My IT company has tried to fix it (hence the installation of updates, etc). I do not recall any specific change or event that initiated this
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's it....
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Moses C replied 14 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am a expert with www.justanswer.com services and i will be assisting you with the question you have posted with us and will do my best to help you out today.

the printer issue was persistent or has just started doing this