Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Try restarting all devices, including your wireless router.
Reply and let me know if that makes a difference?
Are you using a static IP address on the printer?
Ok, can you :
1. Start the Canon IJ Network Tool.
2. Select the PIXMA MX922 in Printers.
3. Select Configuration from the Settings menu.
4. Click the Wireless LAN tab.
5. Next to TCP/IP Setup, select "Use next IP address" and enter in the IP address, subnet mask and default gateway addresses.