Printers

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600. I'm trying to print

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600. I'm trying to print wirelessly. If I send it a single document it prints it. When I send more that don't print but end up in the printer line.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years. HP Officejet Pro 8600. Ho do I get more detail?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Latest Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I always had it connected by cable before.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?

No. It is connected to internet, and has printed offline.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Suddenly I am unable to print my checks. HP Officejet Pro
A week. I went to Quicken help first and verified that I had no errors in their software so I am coming to you for help … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
When I try to print, my computer tells me my printer in in
When I try to print, my computer tells me my printer in in error mode. How do I get it to print? … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
My printer will not print. I shut it off, unplugged it then
My printer will not print. I shut it off, unplugged it then plugged it back in and turned it on. I still get the same message. … read more
Cris
Cris
Stop searching for answers—
I've forgotten how to change the ink on my HO Office Jet pro
I've forgotten how to change the ink on my HO Office Jet pro printer 8600! … read more
It Support Specialist,
I have a HP printer that appears to be offline - I cannot
Hi, I have a HP printer that appears to be offline - I cannot find setting to make it online … read more
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus; I just moved and I
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus; I just moved and I have searched everywhere for my HP file and can't find it. I have a problem with scanning - didn't have before the move. I think I have a plan … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600 connected to a windows 10
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600 connected to a windows 10 computer. I have a windows 7 laptop that is wireless and I would like to be able to print from the 8600 with my laptop. … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
Have HP officejet pro 8600. Changed ink cardriges an will
Have HP officejet pro 8600. Changed ink cardriges an will not print from wireless network. … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
I have an HP 8600. I am attempting to print wirelessly from
I am attempting to print wirelessly from a macbook pro to an HP 8600 office jet pro. The printer is set and tests that it is ready and wireless is on and working. … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
I am not able to scan. Hp Officejet pro 8600. Pc, windows
I just tried to scan something yesterday. Nothing happen that I know of. Hp help says something about a driver update, I tried their suggestion and failed. … read more
IT Consultant,
It will not print the message states printer off line. HP
It will not print the message states printer off line … read more
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna
Sr System Administrator,
Associates in General Studies
Hp OfficeJet 8600 Plus msg is:" the printerhead appears to
Hp OfficeJet 8600 Plus msg is:" the printerhead appears to be missing, not detected, or improperly installed" removed and reinstalled the print cartilages but did not fix problem. Printer working befo… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
Stop searching for answers—
I'm having a problem setting up my fax & scan functions. HP
I'm having a problem setting up my fax & scan functions. … read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
My HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium (N911n) printer goes to
My HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium (N911n) printer goes to sleep and will not wake up when a print command is sent. It has to be manually restarted. Very inconvenient especially for people in a differen… read more
Cris
Cris
HO Officejet Pro 8600. Sudden appearance of slight grinding
HO Officejet Pro 8600. Sudden appearance of slight grinding noise from ADF while feeding document for copying. Error: scanner lid or document feeder open. Cleaned wheel under cover and separator pad w… read more
Engineer,
MY HP Officejet Pro 8600 no longer does air printing from
MY HP Officejet Pro 8600 no longer does air printing from blue tooth. The info screen is almost opaque and hard to read. The scanner prints lines through anything scanned. … read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
AWhen I want to print a document it wants to send as a fax.
aWhen I want to print a document it wants to send as a fax. I do not want to fax the item, I want to print the item. I use windows 10 and MS word, excel 2016 version … read more
Printer and Office Tech,
I HAVE A HP 8600 OFFICE JET PRO. PROBLEMS FAXING MULTIPLE
I HAVE A HP 8600 OFFICE JET PRO. I AM HAVING PROBLEMS FAXING MULTIPLE PAGES ! SINGLE PAGE IS FINE. CAN YOU HELP … read more
Senior Engineer,