Printers

My printer is offline. Earlier I reinstalled everything and…

Customer Question
My printer is offline...

My printer is offline. Earlier I reinstalled everything and it worked and now when I want to print it is offline. How do I fix that? It is HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 all in one

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably a year old, excuse me, it's 6960 all I none series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. I wanted to print and it said it was offline from my wifi. I couldn't figure out how to make it become "online" so I reinstalled everything. That worked. Then I restarted my computer and it is offline again.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
7/2/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Thank you,
Jason

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Can't connect my new HP printer to my computer. The printer
Can't connect my new HP printer to my computer. The printer is WiFI enabled. … read more
Biromoni Singha
Biromoni Singha
My printer stopped responding. My HP Officejet 6968 stopped
I talked to Apple and they said that the printer is not connected to my network.… read more
Pradip Swarup
Pradip Swarup
IT-Lead,
B.A.
I have a hp officejet 6962 have used many times but now it
i have a hp officejet 6962 have used many times but now it won won't scan … read more
Mohammed Zakir
Mohammed Zakir
BCA
Stop searching for answers—
HP officejet pro 6960 won't print graphics. Dell Inspiron 17
HP officejet pro 6960 won't print graphics JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from? Customer: Dell Inspiron 17 5000 series Word 8 JA: How long has this been going on with your Office… read more
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
I can scan from the printer to my HP computer but I cannot
I can scan from the printer to my HP computer but I cannot print the scan or a document … read more
Computer Technican,
I have an hp officeJet pro 6968 printer. The black ink
I have an hp officeJet pro 6968 printer. The black ink cartridge is almost full, but not printing anything black. … read more
chaitanya reddy
chaitanya reddy
Technical Support Engineer,
BTECH
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I'm trying to order a manual/software CD for my new HP
I'm trying to order a manual/software CD for my new HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-one Printer that just arrived. … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
The HP 6968 does not scan. The printer does not recognize my
No, The printer does not recognize my Lap top and visa versa … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
My black won't print at all on my HP Officejet Pro 6968. I
Hi. My black won't print at all on my HP Officejet Pro 6968 … read more
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B
ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line,
Information Technology
Tells me I have "A Cartridge Problem'...."asks me to remove
Tells me I have "A Cartridge Problem'...."asks me to remove and reinstall....ie its I incorrectly installed"....After a dozen attempts I've given up. … read more
Support Technician,
I just bought a HP 6980 because my 6960.. I believe it
I just bought a HP 6980 because my 6960.. I believe it was..would not print .Now the new one 6980 won't print either. I got it to print one picture says it has an error and also there are 6-11 things … read more
Technician,
I have a new hp officejetpro 6960 with no disk and I am
I have a new hp officejetpro 6960 with no disk and I am trying to install it by bluetooth to a MacBook Pro. I have started to run the install program but it does not see the device cN YOU HELP … read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
Stop searching for answers—
My printer is offline and I cannot get it back online, HP
my printer is offline and I cannot get it back online … read more
Officejet pro 6968 original problem rinter off line tried
officejet pro 6968 original problem rinter off line tried suggested fixes nothing worked. to restore wireless connection. … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
My printer is not printing, even though it is on the correct
My printer is not printing, even though it is on the correct wifi network … read more
Printer and Office Equip. Specialist,
Engineering Diploma
My hp 6960 OfficeJet Pro printer will not print from my
My hp 6960 OfficeJet Pro printer will not print from my computer. … read more
It Support Specialist,
Second opinion] - Well I can't get printer update and set up
Second opinion] - Well I can't get printer update and set up unsucessful and can't get wev survice for instant ink … read more
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Computer Specialist,
Master of Science Degree
I'm having trouble with my printer. The test said to
I'm having trouble with my printer. The test said to uninstall and reinstall with the CD/ How do I uninstall.… read more
Computer Technican,