John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson WF-2650 is making the scan too big for the page.

Customer Question

My Epson WF-2650 is making the scan too big for the page. It's like the zoom is set to 150%. How to fix?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: EPSON work force 2650. maybe 2 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: My computer had crashed. I was going to reload the software but could not find the disc. about a month ago. I had to reset Windows 10, then lost the Epson stuff,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: not sure. there should be a function button on the scan function to correct this.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are printing and copying working fine?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Printing ok. Just figured how to change setting to with border which may have solved the scan issue as well
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No need for remote, thanks

How about copying?

Do you mean scanning something from the printer into the computer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good bye

I will help you here; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. How about copying?

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

There are 3 functions of the printer: 1.) Printing - which is working fine. 2.) Copying - Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass by itself? 3.) Scanning - Are you able to scan something from the printer's glass to the computer?

Are you having issue with Copying or Scanning?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please let me know if you'd still like us to fix this issue for you. Thank you.