Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

HOW TO GET SOFTWARE FOR MY BROTHER MFC-9340CDW. I just

Customer Question

HOW TO GET SOFTWARE FOR MY BROTHER MFC-9340CDW. I just installed a new hard drive and I need the programs to scan
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MFC-9340CDW
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC WINDOWS 10 64 BT
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just installed a new hard rive on my laptop, now I need to download the software to use the scan portion, All I can do right now is print
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

The software for your printer can be downloaded for free on the following page:

Software: http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9340cdw_all&os=10013&dlid=dlf005250_000&flang=8&type3=11

On the aforementioned page, click the blue "Agree to the EULA and Download" button. After the file downloads, open it and install it.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****