John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How can I remove the black border around pictures that just

Customer Question

How can I remove the black border around pictures that just started doing. Using my black ink up.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a 2500
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: K10392
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: About a month. Had to buy new ink refill.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Simit replied 4 months ago.

Hello. How are you printing the pictures? Are you using Windows? Please try to describe the steps you take to print a picture so I that I might be able to better tell you what needs to be adjusted.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My printer is 2 yo and I can not turn it around to get model number I am handicapped. I have been printing from Facebook and e-mails and some down loaded pictures. It just started about a month ago. I generally go to file, print p revue and if it is acceptable or resized I print it. I done this on my old printer the same way. I had been printing OK without the black border and then one day it started this. I looked at all the available screens for my printer and did not find a picture border or anything that looked like it would fix it. I don't do search and error. Don't want to screw up something. I am the only one using this computer.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I would like you to tell me how or send a E-mail. It is hard for me to type because my fingers and hands or impaired My husband is in the hospital and will be going to a nursing home soon. I do pictures of family for him to see. Sorry about the slow typing I have to correct to many times.
Expert:  Simit replied 4 months ago.

I'm not sure where this problem might be. I will opt out and see if another expert might be able to help.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will not ever let anyone remotely control my computer. If not one can assist me without doing this I guess I just contributed $5.00 to you all. If there is anyone there that can assist thanks and they can send message to my E-mail. Sorry but cannot sit here and chat.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I found my Model no. which I wrote in my password ***** It is JVME 23404. Same as above comment.
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?