Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My new Office jet 6960 want print from my computer. Shows

Customer Question
My new Office jet 6960...
My new Office jet 6960 want print from my computer. Shows error
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: A Dell OptiPlex, it shows error HP8717D7
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just want it to start printing, oh yes, when you click print the printer wakes up, but just won't print.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/16/2017
Technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what the exact error is that it shows to you?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

John, Computer Science Engineer