John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer just keeps printing a little jibberish at top of

Customer Question

my printer just keeps printing a little jibberish at top of page spits that out and does another page
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Photosmart 6520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: a couple years
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: a pc
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: the last time I printed it work, could have been a couple weeks just replaced all my ink today
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
wifi

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok

Thank you. I will start getting that ready for you right now. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.