Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Unable to get Samsung printer to connect to wireless or

Customer Question
function with cable....
Unable to get Samsung printer to connect to wireless or function with cable. Model M2070FW. Purchased Office Depot 7/16. Printer has not been used for several months due to travel.
JA: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Purchased 7/2/16. I don't have lots of printing needs and I don't recall it doing it before.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC Pro and Apple OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We just returned from Calif last week, gone 5 months. So I have not been able to get it to print at all since we returned.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: A friend suggested today that I disconnect/turn off both the printer and laptop, then restart both. Did that but it has not made any difference.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/15/2017
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I will help you now.

Do you still need help with this issue?

John, Computer Science Engineer