John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer keeps telling me to remove and check the the

Customer Question

my printer keeps telling me to remove and check the the right cartridge. I have done this multiple times, and it does not seem to correct the problem. I think it is a contact problem, but I do not know how to fix it.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have an HP and am running windows 7. My printer is an HP PSC 1610 All-In-One.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The printer also has a problem with loading the paper. I have to spoon feed the sheets in.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Is it a genuine HP cartridge or a third party cartridge?