John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I've run the epson 3640 driver setup a number of times,

Customer Question

I've run the epson 3640 driver setup a number of times, without success. often, the message will say 'incomplete setup'. I've run the troubleshooter on the epson 3640 icon in the 'printers and devices' list - it then wants to rename the printer icon to something like 'epson universal driver'. Printing doesn't work - loads of blank sheets pour out of the printer when attempting to print a one-page blank & white document. any advice appreciated ! Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HelloCustomer Thanks for the reply. My system is Windows 7. Printer is connected by USB cable. Sorry about this -
I need to interrupt this communication for now. Can I come back to this at a later time?
Thanks
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Please take your time and be back. I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK, thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

You are most welcome.

Thank you.

Customer/p>