Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Eed to change some cartridriges in my epson NX515, NX515,

Customer Question
eed to change some cartridriges...
eed to change some cartridriges in my epson NX515
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: NX515
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it just isnt in the right position to open the cartridge box by about aninch .5 stuck in corner new issue
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: not that I know of
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
5/17/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is not an automatic process as on some other printers, some menu steps are required prior to physical replacement:
Press the home (house icon) button and select Setup (wrench icon) > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.
Lift up the scanner unit (below the glass)
Open the cartridge cover
Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times, then remove the cartridge from the package, removing the yellow tape.
Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.
Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.
Select Check on the LCD screen to make sure the cartridge or cartridges are installed correctly.
Close the scanner unit.

Let me know i that works for you.

Thanks,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer