John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Recently changed to spectrum cable and now I have been

Customer Question

recently changed to spectrum cable and now I have been informed that I will need assistance to use my wireless printer Help
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: about 3 years perhaps 4 yrs old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since I changed to spectrum about 1 week ago
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: nothing that I can think of
Category: Printers
Expert:  Douglas Bounds replied 5 months ago.

Hello, My name is***** see you are having an issue connecting your printer to the wireless correct?