John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The printer has a red over the wifi, and I have tried the

Customer Question

the printer has a red mark over the wifi, and I have tried the Lan and it still comes up as a error, I have a wireless network through spectrum
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its 1 year old its a 0078 I think I have to get close to it
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC\
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I actually had spectrum come out because I had problems with my wifi connection,my connection is fine now, but the printer cant detect the wifi
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope that's it, I have checked all my ink jets. I did change one the BKT, but all the rest were fine, should I change all the rest too, even if they are ok
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know the make and model no. of the printer?