Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

We have an Epson Workforce 3620 and it is printing dark not

Customer Question
Hi, We have an Epson...
Hi, We have an Epson Workforce 3620 and it is printing dark gray not black black. I have removed the cartridges and cleaned the heads. Is there anything else I can do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Thanks It's about three years old the serial # is *SEDY 054881* Model is 3620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Using a PC Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been quite a while and I don't remember anything specific happening before this was the case. zit also has never printed well in color
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I did use LD cartridges periodically
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
5/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.

Josh, Technician