John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Recently had to change my password on FIOS on my MAC

Customer Question

Recently had to change my password ***** FIOS on my MAC computer. Right now I'm trying to scan a document on my Epson printer and it keeps saying communication error. connect computer. I used to get that but I would keep trying and then it would scan. But it doesn't seem to respond. Do I need to reconfigure the Epson to my computer?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Epson XP-410. It's a few years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC 10.9.5
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: THis is just today. Though it's the first time I've tried to scan a document since the FIOS system got upgraded.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything right now!
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.