John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer not compatible with computer. apparently due to my

Customer Question

printer not compatible with computer. apparently due to my didconnecting due to paper jam
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is hp D110 photosmart series. about 7 years. Bought 11/9/2010
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Toshiba sastellite c650 series C655D-s5091.. All I can tell you is Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I can't really tell you. It must have happened because I pulled the plug to clear a paper jam. don't really use the thing tjhat often
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: according to a wireless network test report the network name is xfinitywifi. I'm pretty sure that it used to be a different one. if I knew that one I'd have it made
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

It seems the network name is incorrect.

Can you look at the bottom / back of your router and tell me the wireless name on there?

Thanks

Kevin