Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I HAVE AN EPSON 1430 PRINTER FOR MY SCILKSCREENING BUSINESS,

Customer Question

HELLO
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: I HAVE AN EPSON 1430 PRINTER FOR MY SCILKSCREENING BUSINESS, AND THE TRASH LIGHT IS COMING ON. SO I CAN PRINT ANYTHING FROM IT. I REPLACED THE BLACK INK.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 1430 ARTISIAN I HAD IT FOR 1 YEAR. IT WAS PRINTING GOOD BEFORE.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC LAB TOP
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: JUST THE OTHER DAY. THE INK LIGHT WAS FLASHING AND I REPLACED THE BLACK INK NOW THE TRASH LIGHT IS ON. I KEEP RUNNING THE FILM THOUGH HOPING IT WILL START PRINTING BUT ITS NOT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: KNOW
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please