John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Second opinion] my paper jammed in it ,,, so try an pull it

Customer Question

Second opinion] my paper jammed in it ,,, so try an pull it out an there is still paper in there stuck an cant get it out or see itJA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?Customer: about 3yrs,,,, mx430JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?Customer: from my laptopJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: just got stuck an said put paper in was already paper ther to printJA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?Customer: just paper stuck an cant see what is left in there as it tore
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can solve your problem.

What is the make and model of your printer?