John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an #pson XP620 and it only wants to print CDs -

Customer Question

I have an #pson XP620 and it only wants to print CDs - please help -Phl
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: 21E420 and about 2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Wndows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I moved house
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Nope
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can solve your problem.

Your printer is supposed to go into CD/DVD mode only when you select Load CD/DVD after selecting the Home key. To exit from the CD?DVD mode, press the Home key. Do you have a problem with that? Please describe it in more detail. I need more information.