John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My pc will not start up. A new hardrive last october and it

Customer Question

My pc will not start up. A new hardrive last october and it has been giving me problems ever since. It was done under warranty and has never been good since. I STILL HAVE 18 months warranty on pc as i bought a four year warranty. Can you advise me on the problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  UranIT replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Would you like to go ahead with: troubleshooting or the phone number for the warranty support of your PC?

Will be waiting for your reply

Expert:  UranIT replied 4 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you still need assistance?