John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The printer seems to be connected to the computer just fine

Customer Question

hello the printer seems to be connected to the computer just fine all indicator lights are correct on the thing but every time I go to print a page it just stops responding
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: less than one year, it is a cannon mg2922
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc with I believe windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: we moved houses. I don't remember how we set it up in the first place. we brought it to the new place turned it on and tried to print, onboard copier works just fine though
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: i did not receive a usb cable with the printer. it was advertised and sold as a wireless printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Elgin Vega replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you resolve this request.

Lets try teamviewer so I can connect to your computer and check the problem.

To download teamviewer go to this link.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/

After installation, open it and give me the ID and password *****