John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Ell, I have a hard time getting it to print and thenfontn,

Customer Question

hi. ell, I have a hard time getting it to print and thenfontn
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: it's a mg5520, also the font is really small
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i'v had it a couple of years and haven't used it that much, but now i'm taking an online class and I really need it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: like what?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can solve your problem.

What is your computer operating system? Please go to The Control Panel > View Devices & Printers on your computer. Select the print server icon for your MG5520 printer and use the menu button on your mose to open the Printer Properties menu. Select the Print Test Page button near the bottom of the dialog box. Make sure that your printer is turned on and in an active state. Please let me know if it prints a test page.