Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Just asking a little advice. I have a Epson WF2650 and am

Customer Question

Hi, Just asking a little advice. I have a Epson WF2650 and am very happy as it fill my simple needs. Now I would like to print some invitations for a club that I am a member. I see that you have photo paper of different varities, now i would like to print the invitations on paper that has some thickness to it, I do not intend to actually print a picture but probably include a club Logo. Measure approx 10cm x 20cm can my printer this ok Thank you, ***** ***** Tom Bradley
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Approximately 3 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Windows 7 Dell PC. Sorry I am not very experienced at computers etc.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Sorry Pearl, But I have never used my printer for this functions, I suppose I am just asking for a procedure.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No everything is fine with my printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Tom and welcome

All paper types possible for this printer you can see via my link below

https://epson.com/listing?q=%3Arelevance%3AproductPaperRefrenceType%3AC11CD77201#scrollTgt_onRefresh

Judging by your requirements, I would recommend the Photo ink jet cards as this is the most durable and closest to the size you want

You will also see the sizes there that are available.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you