crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Trying to input wifi password and cannot seem to bring up

Customer Question

Trying to input wifi password ***** cannot seem to bring up '$' . Can this function be accomplished ?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Get back to you when I have access
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It is an all in one Epson printer I am trying to access from an iPad2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since my internet provider (AT&T) changed my connection
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Other than Epson model
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Normally, when you are using the on-screen keyboard that pops up in various apps on an iPad, you can simply tap the 123 key in the lower left to access numbers and symbols. When you are done entering numbers or symbols tap the ABC key in the lower left of the virtual keyboard that shows up on your iPad screen. Please give this a try when you have access.

If this doesn't work for you or if you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The problem is the screen on my Epson WF-3540 screen trying to find the $. It is not in the 1/sy key.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Can you possibly take a photo of the lcd screen on the printer (the screen where you are trying to enter the password) and attach it here? That would be very helpful to me in figuring this out.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?