Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Sometimes it stops 2/3 of the way through a page and then

Customer Question

Sometimes it stops 2/3 of the way through a page and then finally ejects the page. What's with that?
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Canon MX922
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing happened before, but it has done this off and on since I got it earlier this year.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No. The print quality is excellent when it prints!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It will do this when it encounters a fault which could be caused by a number of reasons, we will need to go through and eliminate these.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you