John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My epson WF7520 isn't won't pick up my wifi signal. it was

Customer Question

Hi- My epson WF7520 isn't won't pick up my wifi signal. it was previously connected. The only thing that has changed is that we added a password.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years. WF 7520
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the printer was connected to an open network, in the same location, and was working fine.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: we have WPA2-PSK security on the wifi
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
So that I may instruct you as to what to do, please tell me what MAC OS X version is on your computer. I have an answer for you to try, that depends in details upon that one bit of information.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We are on OS 10.12.4

OK. Thanks for the reply with information. I need to ask further: have you upgraded to MAC OS X Sierra (10.12) recently? or was it longer ago?