crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Paper jam and I can't get it all out, Artisan 810 series. It

Customer Question

paper jam and I can't get it all out
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Artisan 810 series. It is over 5 yrs old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: HP computer. don't understand OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: recently. I ran a maintenance check and also it was low on ink which I have replaced.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Not at the moment.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

There are a couple of locations that you can view to remove a jam -- You can also try using tweezers if the jam is in a hard to reach spot.

Click here: https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/art800/art800ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=problems.17.11.html

Take a look at all of the locations and see if you can remove the jam

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.