John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I used it then put it up for a year. Now I cannot get it to

Customer Question

I used it then put it up for a year. Now I cannot get it to do anything. I would like a manual picture of the start up pages
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Canon Pima mg2922 about 1 year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Well right now I'm on my iPad didn't start the computer up yet . Trying to do the start up just put new ink cartridges in
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Like I said I bought it a year ago and it worked fine then I put it up for a year and can't get it to do anything
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of. But how can I get a print of the functions. When I start it up it says to hold the stop button in until the light blinks 4 times. Where is this light?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please