John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I want support for hp all in one24 go12 bd computer. how do

Customer Question

I want support for hp all in one24 go12 bd computer. how do I contact this. computer was purchased from hsn with lifetime tech support. I have been unable to contact them by telephone or computer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: computer purchased last quarter of 2016. activated in January 2017. product number v8n498 aa#aba
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: this is a Hewlett Packard desk top model. I am not computer savvy and do not know what operating system is used
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have a question(s) to ask and unable to contact anyone to ask. when I go to tech support they ask for a pin number
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that this has been a great hassle and I would like some help
Category: Printers
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 4 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready