Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I had a repairman to wipe my computer clean due to a virus

Customer Question

I had a repairman to wipe my computer clean due to a virus and now I can't find the scan icon. I'm a Realtor and I REALLY need to scan these papers and get them off so my clients can bid on their house.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: WF-2530 Model #C471B
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Serial #QJ2Y296331 PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing popped up. I just put the papers in the ADF and came to my computer to scan and the icon was not there.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I've had this printer about 2-1/2 years
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

you will have to install the scanner software for the printer to use the scan feature.

Click on the link given below and install the scan software.

http://esupport.epson-europe.com/FileDetails.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=0ccCGROWIYOgFhvSEmPTXqT2r+WFhVFvaDfNMaso1J4U003D&id=602553

Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question.