crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

Did a double side printing. Error code OxFA. I turned off

Customer Question

did a double side printing . Error code OxFA . I turned off the power and restarted two times and still received the error code. Help
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Epson WF-3540 OxFA
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Google Chrome
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: this is first time I tried double sided printing . I printed 18 of the 20 requested and the machine made a grinding sound and stopped
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The 0XFA error is usually a paper jam error.

Please open the printer lid and back to see if there is a jam then remove it

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 3 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.