crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

I can't get it to scan to my computer, its on my network but

Customer Question

I can't get it to scan to my computer, its on my network but it won't find it?its a lc101/103
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its probably about 5 or 6 years old, it says LC101
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc, dell all in one, just bought it
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it just won't scan, it keeps looking for my computer (even though it's plugged into it) and not finding it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which operating system do you have on your computer?

Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

It has been a while since we spoke last but it appears the issue has not been resolved.

Do you still need help with your issue? If the issue has been resolved or you do not need anymore help, please take a minute to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit otherwise, please reply back to me here so that I can continue to help you.