John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson Workforce 845 is saying there is a scanner error. I'm

Customer Question

Epson Workforce 845 is saying there is a scanner error. I'm just trying to
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: got it 2-28-2012
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc old operating system windows.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: its my dads office i come once a week, i';m the only one to use it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: i don't think i scanned, but I just tried to print, but when i turned the printer on it made a funny noise...now I really need it and it's flassing scanner error... thoughts?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Does it give a specific error code number such as 0x97 for example?