Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Is the Epson V600 scanner compatible with a 64 bit system..

Customer Question

Is the Epson V600 scanner compatible with a 64 bit system.. My older Epson 3950 scanner did not and driver for it was NOT found!
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: My older Epson Perfection 3590 photo scanner must be at least 8 yrs old!
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Lenovo PC with Windows 10 system
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Well I hadn't used the scanner since before I upgraded to the Lenovo and the Windows went thru 7/8 to 10, so I hadn't tried to use it before....
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: NO, thanks, ***** ***** wanted to make sure the newer Epson V600 would work on this newer operating system before I buy it!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Yes the Epson V600 Printer is compatible with Windows 10 OS 64 bits and also other Operatting systems

Please check the link below : http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=fr-FR&data=ntiBNCy6p2UvHz0OleWUPe3AYMngO9xi7on8Jzkhe8cU003D&tc=6

Thank you