John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When I try to print, I get a message about sending a fax. I

Customer Question

When I try to print, I get a message about sending a fax. I need to reset the drivers
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: HP Officejet J4550
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We just returned from vacation and had no problems before. Do you have a telephone number. I think the drivers just have to be reset
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No that I know of
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert French replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today!

If you go to the following link you can download the latest drivers and see if that helps: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL31046/mp-77039-2/OJJ4500_Full_13.exe

If you need help installing or if you have anymore problems let me know.

Thanks,

Robert

Actually try this link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL31046/mp-109152-2/OJ_AIO_J4500_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe

I just noticed you said Windows 10, so the first link will probably give you an error message.

Hello, Just checking to see if you needed anymore help or if that fixed your problem. If so, I would really appreciate it if you could rate my service with the stars at the top.

Thank you,

Robert