John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It will print, but will not scan to my computer. HO deskjet

Customer Question

it will print, but will not scan to my computer.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HO deskjet 3050A J6 its about 5 or 5 years old. I just updated drivers, and I'm using it wireless.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have not tried to scan to my computer a long time but it does print out texts.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have tried the HP Diganost
Category: Printers
Expert:  UranIT replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

it seems that there is an issue with driver. I can remote into your computer, reinstall drivers and make sure everything is working.

is this something you are interested in?

Expert:  UranIT replied 4 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.