John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon 9500 II. I want to print a 10x14 picture on

Customer Question

I have a canon 9500 mark II. I want to print a 10x14 picture on 13x19 paper. How do you do that?
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Yes I have done this before. I just center the picture in the middle of the paper. But, that was 4 or 5 years ago, and I have forgotten how to do that.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing. I have had no problem printing 4x6 on 4x6 or 5x7 on 5x7. Now I just want to use 13x19 paper for a 10x14 picture.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no except I know it an be done. I have used Photoshop to create the 10x114 imag 10x14 image
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have figured it out. Please cancel request. I have my answer and it is working Thank you and it is good to know that you are available for the next time.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can solve your problem.

Roger that.