John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We are trying to install hp 3755 and can't complete the

Customer Question

We are trying to install hp 3755 and can't complete the process. It seems to stall when connecting the USB cable. We tried wireless first but our network connection is too low or weak to support so sent back to redo with a USB. Not working, however, HELP
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Brand new HP Deskjet 3755 to our new all-in-one HP computer
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We just started today as we were trying to setup the printer and as I said we wanted wireless but connection didn't work so uninstalled software and tried to do USB connection
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know
Category: Printers
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you trying to install from the CD?