John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can not get my windows 10 to load canon selphy 900

Customer Question

I can not get my windows 10 to load canon selphy 900 software is there a way or is there a upgrade
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: no. it says the operating requirements was up to vista
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I had my printers put away for about a year
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Officially, there are no drivers for your printer for Windows 10 anymore, but if you wish, we could try a "dirty hack" to still install it on Windows 10 - I could do this for you remotely, but it would take a while and some trial and error until we have it working (my experience at least). Would you be interested in giving it a try?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck