John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

E a HP Officejet Pro 8500A (patience I am a one finger

Customer Question

e a HP Officejet Pro 8500A (patience I am a one finger typist) and I need a driver loading CD compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. Thanks for your patience. Joe
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Does A910 or 1-15-2012 answer your question? Joe
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell Studio XPS Operating System 10 RAM 12GB Processor Intel i7cpu [email protected] 3.33 ghz
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I lost wi fi connection between computer and printer. Two days of trying every trick I could think of - finally was prompted to unload-the HP 8500 program and reload it using the CD that came with it. The CD won't work with Operating System 10.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We love this printer !!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was this printer printing fine on this computer previously?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
1) Yes 2) No

Thank you. Can you please put a document or photo faced down on the printer's glass, then press the Copy option / button on the printer, then what happens?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,