John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I replaced my failed printer with a "new" MX 532 Canon

Customer Question

I replaced my failed printer with a "new" MX 532 Canon Printer! Now I forgot how to print copies! Can you help me? Orlando C. Madeira
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: This Printer was reduced in price! My former printer broke down and couldn't be repaired according to Canon. Orlando
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell PC!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Due to heavy unattached problems I missed about ten days of how to print copies! Orlando
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I reached a point where I am able to print letters, notes and emails etc. Orlando
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To make a copy, place the paper that you want to copy into the feeder or on the glass then press the COPY button on the printer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That's what I thought was the Problem today! I am solved! No more help is needed! It cost me money to find out but I can't spend any more as I am a senior citizen of 92 years! This was NOT a major problem...just a stupid one! Orlando/ Ciao! Josh!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I assume the agent knew what to do but after my head opened up I do not need an expert! Orlando
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
DONE! Orlando
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry!

I am glad to hear that you were able to follow my steps to fix the issue.