Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

It is not printing. I recieved a "CONGRATULATIONS" on the

Customer Question
It is not printing....
It is not printing. I recieved a "CONGRATULATIONS" on the printer stating that I am web-connected, but I'm not sure what this is. I was given a e-mail address***@******.*** and a claim code of 976esuc4325uga,but I have no idea what this is or why I can't print from my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: You will have to give me a few minutes to check the info. My printer is in another room. Please hold on.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Because I am not computer/printer savy, I have not idea what you are asking. All I know it is a HP printer.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has just started to happen, otherwise I could print anything from my computer. The only difference is I have just recently started using facebook and when I tried to print from facebook this is when I noticed the problem
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
4/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Were you printing ok to this printer and it just stopped working? Or the printer has never worked for your computer before?

Please let me know

Thank you

It was working fine until I attempted to print from facebook and recieved the notice I mentioned.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

John, Computer Science Engineer