John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

WHEN I TRY TO PRINT THE WINDOW TO SAVE COME UP I FILE OUT

Customer Question

WHEN I TRY TO PRINT THE WINDOW TO SAVE COME UP I FILE OUT THE INFORMATION TO SAVE THEN THE PINTER STILL DOES NOT WORK
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: IT IS A CANON PIXMA IS 2YRS OLD CIN-IP 100 BHERE IS SERIAL ADKM18618
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I HAVE NEVER HAD THESE TO HAPPEN
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: IT JUST STARTED. I AM DOING INCOME TAXES WHEN I WHEN TO PRINT THE RECIPT THAT WHAT HAPPEN
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: JUST I NEED PRINTER TO WORK
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when you print an internet web page, or a document, or a picture, etc.?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,