Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I cannot print a legal size document, 8 1/2" X 14." the

Customer Question

I cannot print a legal size document, 8 1/2" X 14." the light goes on for that size paper, but prints a shorter version.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 8620. Purchased 09/04/14 Staples
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Microsoft
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Haven't printed legal document for some time.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Did you set the paper size and type on your computer, before printing the document, as it seems the paper size selected in your computer is shorter than the legal size. Please check it and let me know.