Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

My Officejet pro 8720 states: I may soon be unable to print.

My Officejet pro 8720 states: I may soon be unable to print. It tells me to contact this web site. The Network Config page shows an "HP instant ink problem". Right now the printer has ink but will not print.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its about 3 months old? The exact model is M9L75A
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I changed Internet service provider and the printer needed to be re-installed. This was about 2 months ago? It would not install with the old usb connection so I installed it using the wireless option. It was successful but after a few days I got the first message. I did a re-install a couple of times and used the online help another couple of times but now it just stopped printing.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's should do it.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** keep tabs on my email.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The printer cleared okay and is working fine. Thank you!

Perfect!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you