Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have mfc1600n printer its fine but i want to print out the…

Customer Question
I have mfc1600n printer...

I have mfc1600n printer its fine but i want to print out the last fax history

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brother all un one it could be 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

There is no issue this printer i thing after 20 times i fax it will printout a history from the last 20 faxes, but now i want my self printout the history of the last 20 faxes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
4/7/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

please follow these steps on printer

1. Press Menu.
  2. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Print Reports, and then press OK.
  3. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display Fax Journal, and then press OK.
  4. Press Start.
  5. Press Stop/Exit.

let me know if it prints the report

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. In case you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you